Forestry has enjoyed a renaissance in recent years based on the acquisition of renewable raw materials. The new Scania Timber truck for transport of the acquired raw material over great distances on roads is the latest addition to the numerous BRUDER forestry vehicles. The Scania truck, like the original, has a loading crane mounted behind the driver’s cab. The loading crane is equipped with a log grabber to move the logs.
The log grabber can be locked in the open position. When it is time to pick up a log, the log grabber is lowered to the log and automatically closes around it when contact is made the middle. An example of the functionality of this truck. Additional highlights are the extending and lowering crane supports as well as the chains on the stakes of the loading platform for load securing. Of course, the stakes can also be folded down to load the timber from the side. The truck can be unloaded by tipping the loading platform to the rear.
• Foldable wing mirrors
• Cabin windows made of transparent and unbreakable polycarbonate
• Doors that can be opened
• The loading surface can be tilted towards the rear
• Fold-down stakes
• The crane arm can pivot 360°, telescoped and locked in numerous positions
• Extending and lowering side supports for stabilising the loading crane
• Log grabber with automatic closing
• Height-adjustable stake chains for load securing
Out of stock